Friday, January 9, 2009

Beginnings


Welcome to the Thrive blog!

I’m aiming for this page to be an idea and inspiration center for friends, clients and intrepid web travelers who are looking for some thoughts on design, creation and sustainable living practices. I plan on including tips for home décor and garden design, favorite local businesses in the greater Portland area and beyond, Pacific Northwest travel suggestions, ideas for “greening up” your everyday life, information on organic cooking and buying locally, and links to all of my favorite national (and perhaps international) artists, designers and entrepreneurs . I’m also fortunate enough to have an incredible network of very talented folks who I’m lucky enough to call friends and clients – I plan on highlighting their work as well, in all its many facets. As with all creative endeavors, I’m sure that this platform will transform over time. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you for joining me!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I was just looking at interior decorators and came across you company web site and blog. I am very interested in becoming an interior decorator/stylist, and was wondering how one would go about becoming one? I have lots of questions about this field but can't seem to find any answers...

    ReplyDelete